OFRF - nexMesh Sub-Ohm Coils - SS TC/A1
These are used as replacement coils in nexMESH Sub-ohm tank that supports a lightning-quick fire-up. It is designed using a perforated Kanthal A1 material, that has 3 times the density of standard mesh coils. The sophisticated microwave netting of nexMESH delivers an increased density and greater surface area which ensures a consistent coil performance.
The problem of spit backs is effectively prevented by virtue of the unique triple density mesh design of the coils. If you are looking for maximum clouds and flavour from your kit, then you need to try OFRF nexMESH Sub-Ohm Coils.
- Supports intense flavour production
- Delivers incredibly fast fire up
- Significantly reduced spit back
- Consistent cotton saturation for preventing dry hits
- Kanthal A1 nexMESH Mesh Coil
- 0.13 ohm
- 16mm by 6.8mm
- 60 to 70W Recommended Range
- SS316L nexMESH Mesh Coil
- 0.15 ohm
- Wattage Range: 50W – 80W
- Recommended Wattage Range：65W – 75W
- Temperature Range: 180℃-300℃ / 350℉-570℉
- Two Mesh Replacement Coils
To be used with the OFRF Sub Ohm Tank - Click Here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.