Tobacco Flavor Taste: Pleasant & Aromatic
Curing Method: Dark Air-cured.
Description: High-quality cigar tobacco delivers flavor notes that range from slightly sweet to mildly spicy, all harmonized with rich and subtle smoky undertones. It grows best in a moist, tropical climate.
History: When Columbus reached Cuba in 1492, he found the locals engaged in their longstanding practice of “drinking smoke” from something that looked vaguely like the modern-day cigar. The tobacco came from a plant the original inhabitants called “cohiba.” In certain areas of Cuba, the plant is still grown today using old-fashioned farming methods.
Cuban tobacco is a wide mixture of different cultivars, since all seeds are collected and harvested using a blanket method without selection. They’re also mixed indiscriminately from various regions by the producers of the seedlings.
- Small Batch
- Naturally Extracted from “Single Tobacco Cultivar”, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or chemical additives
- Contents: 60ml Gorilla Bottle
- VG/PG ratio: 50/50
- 1% goes to our featured charities
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.