Efest Quick Charge 3.0A Wall Adapter Plug. This plug is compatible with all Efest USB
- Input Voltage.......... 100 ~ 240V ac (max 264Vac)
- Input Frequency..... 50/60Hz (Max. 60Hz)
- Input Current..........500mA (Max) @ 100Vac-
- No Load Power consumption <0.1W @ 230Vac / 50Hz
- Output - 4.75V - 5.25V @ 3Amp
1 x Efest QC 3.0 Wall Adapter Plug
New Online Returns and Exchange Portal - Online Orders Only
Process your return online:
Warranty and Refund Policy
Super Vape Store offers a 3 Month Warranty and Refund Policy. We also understand how daunting it can be to purchase your first product and then how frustrating it is to find out it's faulty, hence why we try and provide a speedy and comprehensive warranty service to our customers.
Any purchase made in-store – should be returned to the store it was purchased from.
Vaping products can be quite complex and confusing unless you’ve done some research on the product prior to purchase.
Before you start with the returns process, we advise reading the manual that came with your product and starting off with simple troubleshooting steps. For example, if the mod is not turning on, try to charge the product, or change the batteries. If these steps don’t work, it will need to be assessed by our experienced staff.
Also please note, that if your product was sent back and is deemed “NOT FAULTY” by our assessment team, a shipping fee of $10 will be applied to get this product sent back to you. If the product is faulty the shipping is on us.
You must provide proof of purchase, or have the product on your Super Vape Store account to process a claim.
For more information visit https://www.accc.gov.au/
What’s Covered Under the Warranty?
Our warranty covers any manufacturing faults and defects, major malfunctions and any other issue that is not the result of your actions or inactions.
The warranty does not cover accidental damage or any damage that was caused by incorrect or unusual procedures not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction booklet. Ordinary wear and tear is also not covered.
We do not refund or exchange items, because change of mind or if you simply do not like the product or product if it has been used. We can, however, exchange or refund the product if it is unused and sealed within 30 days.
Warranty returns are assessed thoroughly before resolution. We can not honor a replacement or refund for devices that are functioning in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
We do not honor warranties for machines that 'do not produce enough vapour' according to personal opinion. Dry herbs inherently do not produce the same volume of vapor as e-ciggrette devices and as such we recommend conducting thorough research prior to purchase. This will assist in selecting the right device for your purposes.
All warranty claims are subject to the correct use and care in accordance with the product's manual. This includes cleaning and maintaining the device regularly. Machines must be cleaned thoroughly before bringing them back into stores or sent to our warehouse for testing. We can not accept devices that still contain any debris from usage.
We are unable to process warranties if there is evidence of tampering, wilful damage or damage from incorrect use present. Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
Below is a list of excluded items from the warranty policy. If any of these products are found to be faulty, unfortunately, due to their consumable usage, they cannot be refunded or returned.
- E-Liquids – All e-liquids contain food-grade ingredients and are considered a consumable and perishable product. No returns or exchanges will occur with these unless it’s a direct result from manufacturing.
- Concentrates/PG and VG – Same as above with regards to food-grade ingredients.
- Coils, Wire and Cotton – As these products are considered consumable products no refunds or exchanges will take place if the product has been removed from its original packaging.
- Batteries – (are excluded from 3-month warranty) But come with a fourteen (14) day warranty period, to ensure you receive them in good working condition.
- USB Charged Products (DOES NOT INCLUDE inbuilt battery kits or mods) – We always specify at time of purchase, not to use the inbuilt USB charging port on the products. Typically the USB port is used for downloading device upgrades. We do not offer returns or refunds on any products that have been damaged by using USB charging. The only exception to this is if the mod has inbuilt batteries, which require charging through the USB port. Make sure care is taken when plugging the device in to charge.
If you have received a faulty product or a manufacturing defect has occurred you have 2 options:
- Head into your local SVS store to process it and get assessed.
- Email customer support via email@example.com & await a response from our Customer Service team. (First response can take up to 24 hours) Also please note our customer service department is closed on weekends.
We ask that you provide the following details in your email
- Order number/Proof of purchase
- A clear description outlining the fault or problem
- Photo and or video evidence so our team can help identify the issue
If you have headed into your local SVS Store for a return of a product/device your request will be attended to immediately. The Sales Assistant will assess your warranty claim, confirm your proof of purchase and details. Unfortunately, sometimes the fault or problem cannot be replicated and will need to be further tested. If this is the case, the Sales Assistant may ask you to leave your product/device with us (This process can take up to three (3) days to complete) . You will be notified as soon as a resolution is prepared. The Sales Assistant will take down your name and contact phone number to advise you of the outcome.
If you have emailed customer support and you have been requested to send your product/device back to us for assessment, please forward your warranty with box and contents to the address below:
Super Vape Store
Unit 10 / 227 Fleming Road
Hemmant QLD 4174
Super Vape Store does not take responsibility for Returns that are lost in transit to the warehouse, we recommend adding tracking to your package and informing us.
Once we have the warranty the team will assess the faults you have reported (this process can take up to three (3) days to complete from when it arrives at our warehouse).
Once the assessment is completed, the team will contact you via email or phone, to advise you of the outcome. If a warranty is required, the team will arrange the replacement with you and provide the shipment tracking details.
If you have requested a refund or we can only provide a refund, you will be asked to provide some additional details - https://supervapestore.com.au/pages/refund
For all inquiries about warranty issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some explanations and general information relating to the policy outlined above.
Any item that has been unused and unopened can be returned in the first thirty (30) days.
If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, with all original included accessories.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
We cannot offer cash refunds due to company policy.
We cannot refund via Eftpos in store, due to banking facility restrictions.
If your product is deemed faulty and a refund is approved, your refund will then be processed, and a credit will be deposited into your bank account within a certain amount of days.
You will be asked once you have been approved to provide more information. This information will be things like bank details and name, so the refund can be processed for you.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next, please contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org